I don’t have much to say, but apparently it’s been a month, so to those few who read/ follow this, I say – your apparent need for me to put useless self-immolating, and narcissistic thoughts on this thing is sad yet exhilarating.
So here is stuff I’d like to point out:-
- From what I have seen of it, Tumblr and 9gag is way cooler than facebook could ever hope to be. I will refrain from commenting on Twitter seeing as I have only been there a few times to see what Stephen Fry is up to.
- My friends have taken to drugging me as the solution to my apathy. Not complaining. Just a fact.
- Kurt Vonnegut feels like he is taking incoherent thoughts from my head and placing them in trite, dark and comic sentences in stories I am very fond of.
- A good/bad cold can get rid of a quarter of the amount of tissues you have (depending on how many you had to begin with) as well as any self-respect and confidence you had in your body and its functioning.
- I have heard of The Hunger Games and have yet to watch it. I want to, but am not sure if I’m looking forward to it.
- Dogs are amazing things put on this earth by only the best of evolutionary processes.
- This is what I would like to enunciate about rape, which before this, I have never been able to say in less than two sentences – “People talk about sexual assault like it’s a bad habit that men have.” Thank you again, man I love.
- I can draw rather well now – apparently all it takes is practice. If I had known that worked with drawing I would have done it a lot more at 16.
- Seinfeld is awesome.
- If they cancel Community I will feel less sad if and when America fails as a country. On the same note, I love Abed.
- I want Pizza.
- My passport picture looks like a mug shot. I was waiting for two hours before I sat for it, and studying for 5 subjects while waiting. However, I do look like a juvie.
- If I do get the Visa, I’m going to see the fuck out of Second City.
- These are some of the books I have read recently – The Hitchhiker’s Guide, Gods Without Men, Team Of Rivals, The Player Piano, Monstrous Regiment, The Help, Shadows Of Forgotten Ancestors, Mother Night, Earth – a Visitor’s Guide to The Human Race, The End Of Wall Street, White Tiger, and am currently reading Palm Sunday. I also got The Cider House Rules (for 100 bucks) and The Liar.
- The Artist is one of the few Oscar winning movies I actually love watching.
- I finally figured out I can insert gifs and how – check it bitches!
- My hair is growing at a pace that is starting to irritate me.
- Apparently it is not pathetic to keep asking your friends what they’re talking about – I shall generously employ this tactic from now on.
- Apparently we are always looking at our noses, even while me look at other things, and our brains just ignore it.
- The Monty Pythons are awesome.
- I drew these. There is one of the younger Colbert but I had to make some changes in that after the scanning so I’m going to wait to put that up.